Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 135

Hi again, I'm back with another card for 365 Cards. Put it together last night while watching Spicks and Specks with John on the ABC it's so funny and I do enjoy a good laugh :) which reminds me I still have to complete day 130.... well here is Day 135 - on the outside looking in
I've used WorldWin Treasures natural cardstock for the base, then put a layer of Dena patterned paper on top. The spotted paper comes from american crafts, Cherish stamp is from stampin' up and I've heat embossed it. I also used my fiskars heart template and shapecutter to make the heart and popped it up on some double sided foam tape, and trimmed some plastic from some lettering packaging to make the window.
Do you think its too plain? I feel like its missing something but I dont know what.
Thanks for stopping by, I do appreciate it! Happy blogging xx

4 comments:

  1. This is so cure...again.Love that heart and the paper in the middle of the heart!
    have a nice day!
    hugs Dora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...I don't think it is plain...perfect-o!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FANTASTIC. I love it.

    BTW, your blog prize is still sitting here on my counter. I've not been able to get to the PO all week! I hope to stop by on Monday afternoon! Don't worry, I'll get it there before summer (winter?) is over! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...