Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm not going to make it...

**I finally have photos up-loaded!**
Well goodmorning, and only just! 8 minutes to 12 and I want to turn the computer off then. It;s not going to happen I can already tell lol. Well I thought I would try and load my photos before I write my post, but they seem to be up-loading as I type, so fingers crossed.
I've got 3 cards to show you today, all for 365 Challenges as I was trying to complete all the challenges for this month, but I have fallen behind and can't see myself making.... 11 more cards tonight because I wont be home from work until 9ish, so I will have another go for August :)
The first card is Day 145 - Ad inspired. Amy chose a lovely cusion to inspire us, and she has a fantastic example on the 365 blog, her owl is too cute!
The second one is Day 150 - Eye for an I. The challenge is to replace a word with the same word but different spelling and different meaning. I swapped you for ewe... but I guess thats pretty obvious :P and I used Laura's sketch over at 2S4Y as my starting point.
The third card that I have just finished not 5 minutes ago is Day 151 - "you can do it" which is the sentiment to use on your card. I printed it off the computer and followed the fun sketch over at OCC. I stamped the butterfly, cut it out and bent its wings up to give it a bit of dimension.
I'm going to pick up my swiss dots folder today, I've had it on order for a month or two now, cant wait to put it to use! Well it's now 12.01 so I'll go start lunch while I wait for the photos to finish loading. Thanks for stopping by. Happy blogging xx

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...