Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kindness

Well I didn't have much time for card making this weekend, so I've just finished off this card while watching the footy with John, he kept calling out 'look at this' so I thought it would be easier to just take what I needed to the loungeroom. Then I ran outside to catch the last bit of sunlight! I've followed Laura's sketch #30 from 2Sketches4You and one of the Challenges from 365 Cards. I would love to hear what you think!
Day 138 - she said, and I quote.
The quote reads "kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain.

I printed out a few differnt quotes that I found online, then I searched for a sketch to use it with, so you may see more cards with quotes here soon!

Thanks for stopping by, please stop by the Challenge blogs if you have time and see the Fab work from the DT's.
Happy Blogging! xx

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card.. I love the way you used the buttons.. Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch love what you did with those buttons. Thank's for playing at 2S4Y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...great job combining challenges...that is one beautiful quote..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card, love the flower and the buttons!
    xo Dora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whow this flower card is so gorgeous. Just great.


    Hugs Ilonka

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...