Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Love is in the air...

Bad, bad me. I had all intentions of the house being super clean when John got home from work today because he has been super nice to me lately... but I am so easily distracted, I've had a lovely afternoon hopping around in blogland.
Oh well maybe tomorrow I'll be a little more motivated and turn the computer on only when I'm finished :)
Anyways here is the card I made for 365 Cards. It also fits the stamp challenge at UYS which is a super easy challenge this week so be sure to hop over and check it out! The DT there have some inspiring work to show you! And the challenge #23 at Crafty Creations is 'birds'. I've put it all on the fab sketch #19 from Papertake Weekly.
Whew 4 challenges on 1 card, thats a first for me :)
Day 136 at 365 cards -What is black white and red all over?
I'm going to give it to my sister, she is coming down for the weekend and we're going to look at bridesmaid dresses on Saturday morning!!!! Excitment plus!!! Then she is going to an engagement party that night, so I thought she may need a card. Hope she likes it :)
I've used WorldWin Treasures crimson red for the base, ribbons from spotlight, the red spotty paper is american crafts, unsure where the birds come from, but I heat embossed them but I only have clear powder will have to invest in some black becasue I can slightly see thru them to the spots. bag of blooms and the bitty bag are where my florals are from, and rhinestone brads from scrap and stamp attack. I hand wrote the sentiment 'love is in the air'
As always would love to hear what you think and if you comment I can come visit you too! Thanks for stopping by and happy blogging xx

8 comments:

  1. Jessica,

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! Your card is so beautiful and elegant!!

    Als thanks for your interest for the DT-call!!

    'Tweet' greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous :) It's so pretty and I love the colours you used. A fabulous take on the sketch chick. Thank you for joining us at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the birds and again the colorcombo!

    Hugs Dora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very cute! I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Beautiful work. I love the colour combo and the design. Keep up the fantastic work =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this colour combo.. Those birds look Stunning in the center.. Bec

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...