Sunday, July 12, 2009

Win $1,000 at TheCuttlebugSpot.com!

OH dear my bottom is going numb from sitting so long lol... Today I have a sick baby :( my poor little Charlotte is running a temperature so we gave her some panadol but it hasn't bought it down yet, she is having a sleep on my knee atm becasue she wont settle in the cot. Must look on the bright side... well what a great excuse for some blog hopping!
Anyway as I was hoping around have a look-see at what I found...
I have just discovered that The Cuttlebug Spot is having a contest - "The Journey to 1,000"! They are trying to reach 1,000 followers by the end of July and need your help. To enter all you have to do is go to their site, sign up as follower and complete a few easy steps and you could win a $1,000 gift certificate to Custom Crops! GO NOW and check it out at The Cuttlebug Spot!!!!!
They currently have 792... and you know what they say, you gotta be in it to win it!!! So hurry over and become a follower!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't get the link for the Cuttlebug Spot to work. I'll google it, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i left out the http bit, but its fixed now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...