Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Charlottes 1st Birthday

Good afternoon! Finally got my camera to work, could have been the fact I put flat batteries in it... lol here is a LO I created last night using inspiration from the new challenge over at UseYourStash, I've used contrasting colours, but seem to have misplaced my box of chipboard (as it's only a small box...) so went with some vinyl stickers until I'm organised. I've also used the fab sketch from If the shoe fits...Scrap it! from August 16th. The Shoe is havin a make-over in September and will be searching for a fresh Design Team, so if that interests you please pop over and check it out!
Thanks for stopping by, and as always I would love to hear what you think of my work, and if you have time stop by both challenge blogs and check out the fab work from the ladies on both the DT's! Happy Blogging xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful lo, love the girlie colors and those flower! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and girlie. I love how you have framed the picture with buttons and flowers. And the LO is great too, Also happy 1st birthday Charlotte!!
    Have a brilliant day, Love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat someone else who loves daisy flowers and buttons. So exciting to have a 1st birthday for Charlotte. Hope you had a lovely day together. Love your LO and it will be such a precious memory for her in time to come. Love Rel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a sweet page, your girls are beautiful!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with the UYS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...