Sunday, August 9, 2009

Circle of friends

The fabulous Tessah over at Her Saccharine has included me in her circle of friends! aww I feel so loved :) And now I get to pass it on to 5 ladies... well I haven't been blogging for that long, but I have my favourite blogs I like to check in for a squiz on a regular basis, so to these beautiful girls who share their creativity please take it and pass it on to 5 friends of your choosing!

Angela

Dora

Leanne

Jenn

Thanks for stopping by and happy blogging xx I'll be back later with a LO and an iffy card!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again...wow thanks!
    I have my notebook back...but today start with a new job, I will place the awards..both of them this week....you're the best!
    xoxo Dora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thanks for thinking of me, I'm really touched by your kindness, I will pass this on later!!
    Hugs, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you Jessica! I am honored. Your cards rock btw! Impressive! Thanks for stopping by my little space on the internet. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...