Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Copics!

While searching for the best price to purchase some Copic sketch (in Australia) I came across this amazing blog, belonging to Marianne Walker. Detailed instructions and ideas on how to better use copics.
I know there are some of your out there who are amazing when it comes to using these, such as Stephanie and Rach, who are two ladies who are fabulous in card making, with the most amazing images I have seen, and I hope to as talented as one day, but I know I have alot of practice ahead of me ;)
Anyway I just thought if there was anyone out there interested in copic colouring, they might find Marianne's site very useful! Still waiting for my batteries to charge! Be back later with my LO xx

1 comment:

  1. I second that...Maryanne's blog is SOOOO helpful! Glad you found it...now you're well on your way to becoming a professional copic colorer! :) Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...