Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 139

Good morning! I've got another card to show you, for 365 Cards July challenges, Day 139 - try a technique ' paper piercing'. I've also used my new Swiss dots folder... and I can tell you that you will probably see a lot of it in the future! I'm also entering it at UseYourStash as I'm still using scraps left over from other projects for July, the deep brown card that I used as a base for 2 others, and that beautiful Basic grey urban prairie paper. If you haven't been there before I suggest you pop over and see the new challenge that will be posted on Monday, the ladies there are heaps of fun!!
I haven't been to the craft store for over 2 weeks and there was so much new stuff I wanted to look at yesterday but I was only on a ten minute break from work, so I'll have have to do some serious shopping when I get my tax return, and it's my 25th birthday coming up in a few weeks, so keep an eye out for some birthday candy :) Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you like my card! Happy blogging xx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Jessica! Love the button border!

    Jan/UYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love it!
    xo Dora

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors on this card. Awesome

    ~Kimmie UYS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love your creations, I've now become a follower of you!!

    Thank you for entering my Gorjuss Girls candy - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...