Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm ready for Summer!

Well here in Australia we are still a month away from spring, and already I am wishing summer was here! I've made a card using the colour challenge from Colour Create, I think it's got a nice summery feel to it. I've used the sketch from 365 Cards and one of my Penny black stamps, my favourite out of my smallish stamp collection. I'll link it up to the Summer Challenge at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog. I saw some clear PB stamps in the scrap and stamp attack store on Wednesday but not in my budget this week :(
I've coloured him with derwents, and I think I am going to see about some copic sketch markers very soon... there are just so many colours to choose from I have trouble narrowing it down, and becasue I've never used them before I dont really know what I'm going to need, if anyone can suggest a list of must-haves I would greatly appreciate it :)
As always I would love to hear what you think! Thanks so much for stopping by, and Happy Blogging xx

12 comments:

  1. What a cute card!! I love those little PB images.

    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge. janny

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous summery card Jessica...love the colours and that sweet image is perfect...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...and like you we are waiting for summer too...hugs kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card really cute and i love the way you hav coloured the image!

    Thanks for joining C.C this week

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jessica, love the cute image, and the gems in the flowers are great. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet card. cute image. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card jessica - love the paper, cute image and summery colours. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a gorgeous pretty card Jessica..so lovely...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! It looks like sherbert colors. Love the tones you used. Thanks for playing in CC this week! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute....nip over to my blog i have left you a little something hugs nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is adorable Jessica. Such a sweet image. Love the layout. Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card, those colours are very pretty!!
    I have left something on my blog for you,
    hugs Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...