Tuesday, August 11, 2009

a LO and a card :)

Hi again :)
Well it's getting very late, I accidently chatted on the phone to my sister for over half an hour lol I only planned to be on the phone for 20mins max then get back to my blogging since John has fallen asleep on the couch, he has a blanket on his knees like an old granny so I snuck out and took a photo lol I'm in such a lovey mood lately lol I should make a start on some wedding vows before it wears off!
First up is a card for Day 160 - Lovely Lace over at 365 cards. The photos are so so so bad and I amlost embarresed to post them but I dont know if I will have another chance until Friday morning. I've used my new Fiskars border punch :) and some assorted laces I bought from the 50c per metre bin at spotlight a month or so ago. I knew they were going to come in handy somewhere! I'm still not super keen on this card tho.
Flash on
Flash off
Next I have a LO following the challange at UseYourStash they have some super fun challenges that you can use for cards, LO's altered items, and if you would like a chance to feature as a guest designer pop over and find out how! You have until the end of the month.
I've got the frame (which came from the bargain bin at scrap and stamp attack last week) on my photo, 4 antique gold heart shaped brads and 'cherish' is stamped in ink and I've distressed the white oval and heart and inked the edges to make it match the base a bit more. base paper is from Dena I bought a heap on ebay super cheap :) full of pretty patterns and spots.
Anyway bedtime for this little duck, I have so much house work planned for tomorrow, I want to re-arrange the girls room and ours while John is at work... but I cant tell him incase I dont get it done lol.
Thanks for stopping by, if you have time please do leave me a comment so I can come visit you too! Oh and Happy blogging! xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi hun! Thought I would leave a comment on your newest post before I sleep. Wow you are really on a roll darling!Love the card and that layout is so cute!TFS!

    HUgs! Nyt nyt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is really pretty!! It is difficult to get a good photo sometimes, I use a lamp with a positional frame and I try to get the light in front of the card, it usually improves things.
    Hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE all that lace! and seriously, 50c per METRE? holy wow! i'd have stocked up, too! :)

    just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that looks great, I use two white papers against the wall and a table, and make the picure, there is a big lamp, and sometimes with a flash most of the time I don't use it. But your card is gorgeous!
    xo Dora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...