Sunday, August 9, 2009

A lovely award :)

I've recieved an award from Nikki. Thanks very much Nikki :)

Now this award comes with some conditions... firstly I have to give you 5 things I like to do, and then pass it on to 5 people.

Here are my 5 things: 1) I love listening to the funny stories my 4 year old Daughter Aimee tells me. There is never a quite moment when she is around! 2) I love Saturday nights in with John :) 3) I love listening to the new noises Charlotte is making, and watching her discover new things. 4) I love Scrapbooking and card making (I just wish I had more time for it) 5) I love listening to music when I'm doing my housework (but I do not love housework :P) Here are the 5 people I would like to pass this onto :) Michelle Gloria Kimmie Tessah Dora Thanks for stopping by, I'm going back to card making now! Happy blogging xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi hun!!!Lol at your no.5!heheheh! same here. Thanks for this tag.Will do it soon!

    I have an award to you pop in here

    http://ramintessahsworld.blogspot.com/2009/08/circle-of-friends.html

    HUgs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow thanks so much Jessica! I will give it to other bloggers, when my notbook is back, hopefully Theusday! Thanks so much you've made my day!
    xoxo Dora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...