Friday, August 7, 2009

My Better Half :)

Hi all, Hope you're all looking forward to the weekend.. I am! Hopefully I find some time to catch up on the fab challenges and sketches out there, maybe even do a little scrapbooking. I've been neglecting my poor photos for my new love of card-making.
I found this Memo over at Tessahs blog Her Saccharine and if your reading and want to share a bit about the man in your life please copy and paste and let me know becasue I love to sticky beak :P Here is a bit about my John!
  • THE BETTER HALF 1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? - AFL football 2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? - hmm I think it's french 3. What's one food he doesn’t like? - Avocado. He is missing out lol 4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order? - Apple cider 5. What shirt size does he have? - XL 6. What shoe size does he have? - 10... 7. What is his favorite type of sandwich? - White bread and ham 8. What would he eat everyday if he could? - McDonalds lol 9. What is his favorite cereal? - Weet-Bix (not the cheap savings brand tho lol) 10. What would he never wear? - Fluro T-shirts or Skinny leg jeans 11. What is his favorite sports team? - Melbourne Demons, AFL 12. Who did he vote for? - hmm I dont know lol 13. Who is his best friend? - Me :) I am one lucky girl 14. What is something he does, but you wish he wouldn't do? - Flick. I hate it when we're watching TV and the ad's come on so he flicks the channels and we miss the rest of the show. 15. What is his heritage? - Umm.. English, and maybe Egyptian? I think his Dad's Dad was born in Egypt. I have a bad memory I should write these things down :) 16. You bake him a cake, what kind of cake? - Chocolate! and serve warm with vanilla ice cream. YUM! 17. Did he play sports in high school? - Basketball 18. What could he spend hours doing? - Sleeping hehe 19. What is the unique talent that he has? - he makes every day a great day. And he can cook... when he wants to lol 20. What's his type of coffee? - White with 1
The photo is John, Aimee and Baby Charlotte when We went to the football last month to watch Melbourne play, luckily it was one of the 3 games they have won this year! Thanks for stopping by, and I hope it wasn't too boring lol
Happy blogging xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh what some cuties!!! :o) Thanks for signing up for my blog candy, janny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lovely family you have there hun!Thanks for always dropping by at my place. Yay about card making! Cant wait to see your new cards then...heheheh! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey beautiful,once you come back check out my place I have something for you there; http://ramintessahsworld.blogspot.com/2009/08/circle-of-friends.html

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...