Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh My Goodness!

Wow I am feeling so so lucky this week, I have recieved not one, not two... but three awards! This Kreative blogger award from Angela, thankyou so much!

Here are the instructions in order to accept this award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.

4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.

5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.

6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.

7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them.

Hmm 7 things...
1) I am a virgo
2) I love to sing karaoke style ;)
3) I want to buy the scrapbooking store in Sale, just waiting until I win tattslotto lol
4) I love to dance
5) I have a 4yo daughter who looks almost identical to me at her age :) and I love it!
6) I am so lucky to be where I am today, surrounded with people who love me, esp John who I am going to marry in October :D :D
7) If I dont win tattslotto and buy the scrapbooking store before my girls are at school I'm going to do a photography course and try and make a name doing wedding photography :)
7 Creative bloggers.... here we go:
Steph at stamping and sharing
Juhi at Juhi's handmade cards
Sarah at her self-titled blog
Lisa at Stampin' for sanity
Karmyn at the Chronicles of Orange
Rebecha at The Garage Sale Diva
and last but not least BJ Mama at for what it's worth... or not.
Click on their names to be taken to their fabulous blogs, I'm heading back to the housework now :( lol Thanks for stopping by and Happy Blogging xx

3 comments:

  1. Holy Guacamole! This is my first award EVER!! I'm touched, I'm grateful, I'm blushing! Honest I really am!
    Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jessica, I am flattered, Thank you so much Jessica......I also have a little something for you on my blog...

    Juhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Jessica! It was very kind of you to think of me for this award! Apologies for not getting back to you sooner but I am in the middle of decorating my craft room at the moment and it has become a nightmare! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...