Saturday, August 1, 2009

Round for Day 147

Another card for the challenges over at 365 Cards, Day 147 is scraplift Saturday, I chose Tammy Wark, her personal blog is Addicted to paper the link is direct to her post from back in January. I have never made a round card and her's is super cute, so I thought I'd give it a go! The work from the DT is amazing so please pop over and have a look if you haven't already. I've also used the colour challenge from Colour Create Challenge this week, pink green and orange. Having the pink and orange together really scared me at first, but I like the way it turned out :)
Thanks for stopping by, and if you leave me a comment to let me know you've been then I can come and visit you too! Happy blogging xx

10 comments:

  1. I can imagine it scared you...but it's look fabulous! Lovely colors and love the shape!
    hugs Dora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! & so original too :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card. love the shape and all the buttons.
    just dropped by to say thanks for joining in with my blog candy. good luck. hugs rachxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Fab card... Love the buttons you have done all around it! Very cute.

    Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge. janny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jess - thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I, too, have been keeping gift boxes, looking for any excuse to alter them and make card sets! If you have Big Lots near you, check out their awesome envelopes - lots of sizes and colours! I stocked up on a bunch of the smaller envies (on clearance!) at Michael's this past weekend as well. Never know when you might need 'em!

    Love your distressed circle here! I really like the circular cards lately and these colours are fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute round card! Love all those citrus colored buttons. Thanks for joining in with Colour Create this week! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow hun!Love that circle card.The colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun way to showcase all these great buttons! The vibrant color combo is perfect for a summer feel, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card Jessica. Yes, that old pink and orange combo can be scary but you've used them so well together. Love your card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card love all the buttons and the colurs are graet!
    Thanks for joining C.C this week
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...