Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sketch Girl 3

Here is my take on sketch number 3, over at the fab new sketch blog Sketch Girl. Pop over and check it out!
It's a birthday card for Johns friend Jason who is turning 33 I think, which is why there's no frills or hearts or bling lol. I think I'd like to have another go with this sketch making a girly card, it's a great sketch with lots of possibilities. I've used the funky striped paper that came in an awesome blog candy pack I won on Gloria's blog Scraps of Life! If you have time, be sure to check out her blog, she is on the DT at 365 cards (among others) and has some amazing creations :)
Also it's like summer here today so John and I cooked a BBQ for lunch and the girls played outside in their summer dresses :) makes it hard to believe there is still another 1 week of winter left. Bring on summer I say! :)

The first photo is Aimee and I, the second is John and Charlotte taken after he had been holding his arm up clicking his fingers so she would look in the direction of the camera, and in this photo she was trying to see if she could do it too :) defienatley one for the scrapbook album I think :) Thanks for stopping by and would love to hear what you think! Happy blogging xx

9 comments:

  1. I love that card...and those pictures...wow you look all so good togehter, blessed with a lot of love.....cherish every moment of that!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Perfect manly card! Great pics you you and your family...your babies are gorgeous! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card! The colors are lovely and I like the circle element with the HB. Thanks for playing Sketch Girl and I hope you'll play along with the next sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card hun - it's a great design :)
    Thanks also for sharing your lovely photos!

    Hugs, Steph x
    p.s. Copic sketch is definitely the way to go for colouring

    ReplyDelete
  5. O what a gorgeous post, firstly with that great card for John's friend and then those totally adorable family photo's. What beautiful images, your girls are just so sweet. Nice to hear you're having barbeque weather (although very envious!!), same old grey, wet and a few spurts of sunshine weather for us :0(
    Take care, Love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful family you have....your cards are wonderful too...sweeet!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Perfect for a man. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What precious family photos. Your girls look so happy and contented and what a lovely family you look. Hope all is well for you and your cards are so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...