Friday, August 28, 2009

Some exciting news!!

Good morning! I have some very exciting news to share!
Well I'll start from the start... one of Aimee's friends from kinder and her Mum (Kristen) just moved into a new house, so I made a 'happy new house' kinda card (if you're a reader of my blog you may remember it), and Kristen was in a gift store and the lady (named Julie) who owns it was saying how she might stock some gift cards and wrapping paper, and Kristen says well I just happen to have a card in my bag that a friend made me... Julie liked it and asks Kristen pass on her card and to ask me to come in!!! So I went in Thursday and she said she would like to sell my cards in her store!!!!!!! Woweee :) so I'm going to make up as many as I can, and take them into her next Thursday and see if she likes them and thinks they are suitable and will sell etc. Haven't discussed price yet, and I have absolutley no idea! I think it depends on what she thinks they are worth too, but I've worked out each would cost me around 70 cents in materials, thats using card stock as the base, so I might see if I can find something cheaper then I can use more embellishments :)
Here are a few I have made so far, I'm pretty happy with most of them but would love to hear what you think!!
And this 18th card would have to be my favourite so far, I think the black and white is very elegant.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you're all having a fab day!! Happy Blogging xx

3 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled for you hun!They are so pretty! I love that simple black card indeed.Cant wait to hear more about this new venture.Kepp up the good work sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will sell a lot of cards, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO, Jessica! congratulations! this is wonderful news, and i hope your cards are a huge hit in the shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...