Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2 challenges... 2 cards

Good morning! I have two cards to show you today... and maybe a couple more later after I've caught up on the housework! First I've already completed the challenge set over at Creatalicious! Bec and Cheryl asked to see a creation with this colour combo: pink or plum,with burgundy and green.Also add some sort of lace,ribbon or fibre etc. It's not often I can get the challenge done on the day it has been posted :)
Next up I've got a card I made following Kazans fantastic sketch over at 2Sketches4You.
I'll pop these too into the box for Julie's store on Thursday... feel's good to be getting a few done. I'm off to a card night on Thursday with Kim who sells stampin' up stuff. I believe we're making Christas cards... and I've never been to one of these before so I'm a tad nervous because I'll only know the one person. But I'm sure it will be lots of fun :)
I best go hang out my washing and rinse up the breakfast dishes lol housework is never ending hey :) Thanks for stopping by and just a little reminder only one day left to enter my MS punch give-away if you haven't already! Please see pic at top left if you want to enter. Happy blogging and hope to be back soon! xx

10 comments:

  1. I love how you layered the flowers and added a ribbon to tie all together....and the pearls add the perfect touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious..hope to see you at the next one...Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are gorgeous but I think the blue card is my fav *wink*
    Thanks for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, love them both, I love the stamp on the blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo pleased I popped over to thank you for your nice comment on my baby card otherwise I wouldn't have seen your lovely work :-)
    Well done on having an outlet to sell your cards...that'll keep you busy :-)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely elegant cards. Love your flowers!
    Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love these cards .your style of cards are fab and i love how you put colours together in so not very good at colours but im having a go waste loads of papers.

    angel wishes tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card..love the gingham ribbon and flowers..thanks for joining us at Creatalicious..
    regards
    Jan..x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous and such beautiful detail!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive