Wednesday, September 9, 2009

2 sketches + 365 cards

Hi again... another 2 cards I made at lunch time, the first is for Day 192 - so sweet, over at 365 cards, and I've followed Lauras fun new sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You . Once I decided on a sentiment and some colours, this card came together pretty quickly, I wanted to do a bit of stiching on the lower left side of the circle, but stitching can wait until the weekend when I have more time!
My second card is following the bonus sketch from Latisha, also over at 2 Sketches 4 You. When I saw the challenge over at The Cuttlebug Spot was birds, I wanted to use this basic grey paper I've had sitting on the desk for weeks! I still feel like it's missing something but cant put my finger on it....Thanks for stopping by, if you have time and want to enter to win a martha stewart classic butterfly punch, please click on the pic at the top right on my blog. Happy blogging xx

10 comments:

  1. They are both lovely cards Jessica. The sweet word looks like the one from my Unity Kit of The Month set from May.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of them! As for what's missing on the 2nd one...maybe a mat behind the bg paper? Or a ribbon under the buttons? It really great just the way it is!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you utalize your lunch time, well done. The cards are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, both of them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are super SWEET!!! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apparently we like the same colours :)

    Lovely, lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these both Jessica! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. both are just wonderful!
    hugs
    latisha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive