Saturday, September 19, 2009

button for a boy?

Hi! I'm back with a card for day 198 - make a mosaic over at 365 cards. It was supposed to be a boys card but I didn't know what to put besides the button and ribbons... so I just tried to match in with the colours on the paper. I would love to know what you think because John is not much help (he says it's too girly) lol... I say he's just not a 'card man'.
The happy birthday stamp is Calligraphy from Artee Stamps Australia, I've stamped it in bronze and embossed with a clear powder. The patterned paper that I cut into inch squares ( like Gloria did) is Kaisercraft Military. The thing I find with buying double sided paper is I get it home and wish I bought 2 sheets because I can't decide which side to use!
Well thanks for stopping by and I've got some super exciting news... I've got a guest DT spot over at Use Your Stash next month!!! If you have a chance please pop over and check out the great weekly challenges! Weather you like card-making, scrapbooking, ATCs or altering items the challenges are open for interpretation!
Happy blogging xx

4 comments:

  1. great creation- I love it!
    Hello from elborgi in germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it also is a card for a boy, why not?
    I think it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. Boy cards are sooo hard that it's always great to have another example in your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess, beautiful card, i think its perfect! such lovely work on your blog...sorry its taken me a while to come over.

    Big Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    Xmas Club Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive