Saturday, September 12, 2009

Can you help me?

Hi! Well I finally had some time to sit down and make a couple of cards tonight, but they're not for challenges so I haven't taken photos. Earlier in the week I purchased Sizzix Alphabars Vowel Play and I have a Sizzix Big Kick, can anyone direct me to a site that will explain how to make them work together, scrapbook shop lady says you can use them together but my poor girl doesnt seem to like them lol a bit big and I dont want to crack my cutting plates by just jamming it all through. If anyone can help I'd muchly appreciate it! Thanks xxx

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I can't hope someone can for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya.
    If i ever need to know anything i try youtube.just keep re typing keywords if it doesnt come up with it straight away.
    angel wishes tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, have you tried to google it. Just type in what you want to know in Google and I often find all the answers. Really hope this helps. Rel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive