Thursday, September 10, 2009

Choose happieness

Good morning! I've got a card here to show you following the great sketch over at Mojo Monday. If you have visited there before you may know the first sketch of the month is Contest time with prizes!! Who doesn't want to win something for free! And the verve stamps are fantastic! I've got a few on my wishlist :)
If you want to hop over and try the sketch on for yourself, you have until Sep 13th to be entered in the prize drawing.
I was actually attempting an 80th birthday card but it just didnt look right so I've gone with one of my favourite quotes, "Happieness is not something you postpone for the future; it's something you design for the present." - Jim Rohn. I just typed it up in word and printed it off. Loving my new scallop and oval nesties :) how did I live without them! LoL.... Ok I'm off to try another card for an 80th as I'm taking another lot of my cards in to Julie today and 80th is one she mentioned last week :) oh and if you want to enter my candy I've got the pic on the top right linked to the post, becasue I dont know how to make it stay at the top.... ok thats enough from me, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you do enjoy your day! Happy blogging xx

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! Love the colors and the sentiment! Thanks for visiting me and leaving me some love! Never thought about you guys not having Halloween! Duh!! You should come for a visit to the US sometime around Halloween!! :) That shouldn't cost much, right? ha!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive