Friday, September 4, 2009

Feeling blue

Well I think I'll have another go at completeing all the challenges for September (my birthday month!) over at 365 Cards and I'm off to a good start with Day 185 - Feeling blue. I've got 3 papers all different shades of blue, and some blue buttons. I'm happy to say I managed a 'guy' card with no ribbons or rhinestones yay :) lol
Would love to hear what you think, thanks for stopping by if off to see what else I can get done this morning! Happy blogging!! xx

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors blue and white always is good, beautiful card and I love your new picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cool card! Love those buttons! Fabby shades of blue! Excellent work! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's lovely - great design hun
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive