Wednesday, September 9, 2009

for a charming dad?

Just another quick post to show you the card I made for John's Dad for fathers day, which is the first Sunday in September here in Australia. I forgot I hadn't posted this already, it's for day 189 over at 365 Cards. It's got a little heart charm there, and a leaf hanging in behind it. I tried to make it... well... you know, not too girly lol I need more practive at mens/boys cards.
I'll also show you card Aimee made for John's dad...
...and a couple of photos I took on Sunday. Thanks for stopping by, if you have time please enter my birthday give-away here!!!
Happy blogging xx

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card for a father! Very special!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful family!!! bleesing for you!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive