Saturday, September 5, 2009

Friends forever

Hi just a quick post with a card I made following the fab sketch over at Sketch GirlI've flipped the sketch on its side and kept it simple, really happy with how it turned out :) I stamped the 'friends forever' last in bronze, if I had done it first I might have embossed it to make it stand out a bit more, but I use my toaster lol

If you like the butterflies, why not try to win a Martha Stewart butterfly punch here! Last week I bought one for me and one to give away :) Thanks for stopping by and happy blogging xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I didn't know what to do with the sketch, now I do!
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - I like the bit of lace and of course the butterflies :>)
    Thanks for playing along with the Sketch Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love that you turned the sketch. Great clean and simple card! Thanks for playing Sketch Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you hit the mark.... great job ...thanks for playing and good luck on guest designer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very simple and elegant! Great job1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! The ribbon and butterflies are perfect for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - I love how you twisted it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive