Friday, September 18, 2009

Good morning!! and it is a good morning :)

Last night I went to a card-making night with a lovely lady named Kim who works across from me in the centre (and knows my Dad lol) and she sells stampin' up products. pictured below are the christmas items I made for only $10!! I also got to spend the evening with 4 other friendly ladies, and we played around with Kim's goodies :) I ended up ordering the 'tree trimmings' stamp set, which is used on the purple card, but I'm going to make some in blue and vanilla, I think they would be lovely! Anyway I had a great time even though I was a little nervous about not knowing anyone else. I'm hoping to attend one of Kim's stampin' Saturdays... probably not until after the wedding tho :)
ohh...... and that winner of the Martha Stewart butterfly punch goes to....... Regina!!!!!
If this is you please email me johnandjess@wideband.net.au with your postal address and I will get it sent out early next week.
I used random.org to select the winner :)
Thanks so much to everyone who entered and please do pop back after the weekend and I may have a little something else to give away ;)
Now to the boring bits lol... housework is calling my name nice and loud so I'm going to set the timer and hopefully see you back here soon with a couple of cards! Happy blogging xx

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh how cool, I'm leaving a comment in the FUTURE!!!

    Great cards and what a lovely evening that must've been, and what beautiful cards! Any'whoo, Jessica from the future... you're officially one of my BestBlogFriendsForevah!!! Hint Hint, come visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please email me your snail-mailing address please :) nikkimorrell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and so many,,,what a work!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, Jessica
    all these cards are fantastic creation! You are so busy!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH for picking me to win your blog candy! It's fantastic!!
    Greetings Regina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive