Sunday, September 13, 2009

I just LOVE a good sketch :)

Just a quick post before I start getting ready for tomorrow, can't say I'm a fan of Mondays... I could be if John didn't have to go to work. Anyway I've based this card on the Fun sketch for Day 197 - Super Sketchy Sunday! over at 365 Cards.
I know the flower isn't part of the sketch, I didn't line my scallop nestie up properly and missed a few bumps, but I'm not one to waste so the flower is covering up my mistake. I like it anyway :) and such a fun sketch to work with, I may use it again!
Have a great night and thanks for stopping by! Happy blogging xx

5 comments:

  1. WOW Jessica, this is stunning, the colors he sentiment!! This rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the christmas RAK club.... i'm the 'BAH-HUMBUG' one there.
    Love your blog... this card is smashing.
    hugs lynx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica, love this sketch, tis really pretty, and I can't see any of your boo boos! the flowers looks great. Like you, I am not a fan of Mondays when Grant goes back to work, we love our weekends together and tis so quiet with him not here. Thanks for visiting my blog. Love Rel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on the sketch...fabbie colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I call these things a happy accident, because you still made a fabbie card! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive