Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just a quickie...

A Birthday card for Carols Sketch Fun. Carol has a beautiful prize up for grabs and the sketch challenge runs for a fortnight so pop over and check it out!
Also a gift tag for day 204 - Super Sketchy Sunday at 365 cards. Funky sorta sketch, and the DT have made some fabulous cards using it!
I took two photos becasue I thought it looked better on the darker background. What do you think?

I whipped them up last night around midnight... and then made a few more, not for challenges tho... Lol when I'm on a roll making cards that I like, with not much indecision I try to keep going. So tired today tho! Having a hair trial for the wedding today... it's getting so close... scary! Well that's all from me today, Thanks for stopping by and Happy blogging xx

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica,
    i love the card! the dp is so pretty and i love the blue bow :)
    Thanks for joining my sketch challenge this time...hope to see you back

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhhh....gorgeous card and tag...love your take on super sketchy sunday...the tag is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first card, but I LOOOOVVVVVE the 2nd one! That is soooo cute! FANTASTIC and creative. You did good girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooohhh, the tag is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on making top 3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally GORGEOUS. Congrats on your Top Trio place at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. Congrats on the Top
    Trio!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i love how you used the sketch for a tag! super cute! congrats on making the top 3 :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! Love those tags, they are fab!!
    I have left something on my blog for you, hope yyou like it,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, hair trial! Jess, it's right around the corner! sending lots of happiness your way, and hope everything goes SWIMMINGLY!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive