Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kazans Sketch #34

Good morning, here is another card I've made following the fab sketch over at 2Sketches4You. The DT have some fantastic work to show you, using Living Rooms Direct beautiful furniture for inspiration, be sure to pop over and check out their stunning cards!
I started out with this lamp...
and ended up with this card...
Thanks for stopping by, as always I would love to hear what you think? And it's my 25th birthday tomorrow so pop back to find out what I'm giving away to celebrate :) Happy blogging xx

7 comments:

  1. wow you ROCKED the challenge. I Love your interpretation of the sketch AND the inspiration picture too.
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card.

    Kathy

    www.sassystamper.blogspot.com

    Pay It Forward Givewaway; http://sassystamper.blogspot.com/2009/08/pix-attchdpay-it-forward-givewaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness...this is just toooo SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fabulous! love your take on the inspiration piece!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive