Thursday, September 24, 2009

Last card...

Well just until I get home anyway lol... It's based on the clean and simple: Fall-to Layout 60. Didn't follow it exact (and I haven't used stamps lol) but I liked the line of rhinestones, and with the bags of various sized buttons I buy, I have so many little ones left over. I used up a few here :)
Julie asked me for a sympathy card doesn't doesnt have the word sympathy on it... will see what she thinks of this one later today.

Thanks for stopping in and would love to hear what you think!

Happy blogging xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jessica, this is so lovely.. You have done a wonderful job.. I love the colour combo. bec xx
    PS.. 13 years was not a typo, lol.. I am in my 30's. Thanks so much for the compliment.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loev the embossing and that flower, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. I so want to learn to make cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Jessica,

    I use Copic Markers to colour in my images and taught myself how to blend and shade from videos on YouTube.com and also on the http://ilikemarkers.blogspot.com/ blog.

    ALSOOOO... I am registered to be Copic certified ACK! I think I'll blog about that very soon :)

    What are you using??

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so pretty. I love the row of buttons. I also love how the flower works in so well with the embossing folder graphic. Is it okay if I CASE this? If not, I understand. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive