Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A small card

I'm just trying out something new (to me) as Julie said she would like some smaller gift tag cards for her shop, so I've bought a kreate-a-lope which I'm still having trouble with lol to make smaller envelopes, and for this card I've used the largest of my new Scallop oval nesties...
I'm entering it at the challenge over at Die Cut Dreams where the newest challenge is tea for two. my stamp and sentiment are from the 'like it a latte' set from stampin' up. I thinkit's cute because it's little. Would love to hear your thoughts on it? Thanks for stopping by and Happy blogging.
Oh and Susie and Vikki are looking for 2 DT members so pop over if you want to know more!!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning work Jessica I love that stamp its really neat
    Thanks for joining us thia week at the DCD challenge
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute with the nesties! i love the image!
    and look at you, branching out and stuff! that's awesome, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica, fab creation, great use of nesties and super stamp. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week .
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive