Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Special Birthday Wishes

is the sentiment on my card :) I've combined the challenging colour challenge over at 365 Cards Day 205, and the inside out challenge at Creative Card Crew. CCC have the fabulous Whiff of Joy to sponsor them this week and the prize is a beautiful Autumn Charlotte stamp. I want it! lol if you are a regular reader you may know my youngest daughter is named Charlotte, and when I see things with my girls names I like to have them lol so even if I dont win I will pop to bizzy becs and see if I can order one.
Now... back to the card... Gloria's DT card at 365 cards was fantastic! I copied her idea of the half pearls in the button, it gives them a totally new look, I love it! I saw a bow trying tutorial link over at my friend Nikki's blog and follwed it to Jami's blog.
I dont actually own one of those bow tying template thingys.... so i sorta just made my own out of cardboard... shh...
I continued the same colours inside, distressing the edges and all. I'm very happy with the outcome :)
Thanks for stopping by and happy blogging xx

5 comments:

  1. Super cute. I can't wait till you post a tutorial on how you make all these wonderful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card such fab colours and i love the sentiment. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bow and that you decorated the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, loving the distressed edges, mine never turn out that good lol. Thanks for joining in the CCC challenge this week. Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive