Thursday, September 17, 2009

TS Sketch

Good morning! Just finishing off a couple of cards this morning, this one follows the fab sketch over at Truly Scruptios Challenge 16.
I didn't do the extra challenge of 3 stamps, actually I haven't used any! I've been printing my sentiments from the computer as I only have a couple of sentiment stamps... I could really use some more.
Thanks for stopping by and if I have time I'll be back with another card or two soon! and Just a reminder today is the last chance to enter in my butterfly punch give away! click on the pic top right to be taken to the post
Happy Blogging! xx

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jessica - such pretty colours and papers. Love that you used your sentiment as the main image. Can you tell me what font you used for Happy, Birthday and Friend?
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card, gorgeous colours. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! love the soft colours, and the half-pearls are the perfect embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card Jessica, so elegant and pretty...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning cards so verry veryyy pretty

    angel wishes tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, I love the bright summery colours. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I’m stopping by to let you know about the FREE web site dedicated to people with a great talent in crafting. I love what you have created. It would be great if you could share with others. If you are interested you can go to “Show off you Creations” then the post that says “Join hand crafted Creations” for directions and instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card! I love using the sentiment as the main focus! Pretty colour scheme too! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card Jessica. Love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at TS this week. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely elegant card :-)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive