Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TTS #71

**Edited with better photo**
Hi and thanks for stopping by. I just found a blog with a faaaaab sketch that I wanted to try out, and make a card to add to the collection I will take to show Julie on Thursday. So the blog is called Triple The Sketch and it's sketch #71 (incase you cant tell) and if you want to leave me a comment I would really appreciate it, and I would also appreciate your honesty! If there is some way I can improve on my cards I am open to suggestions, I think it needs a sentiment on front but I have nothing that suits (any excuse for shopping) so I'll pick up some lettering and such tomorrow when I go blog candy shopping :) If you haven't been to Triple the sketch before I suggest you hop over and have a look at the stunning creations from the DT, they have great LOs and awesome cards too! I think I even spotted an ATC? Anyway thanks for stopping by, hope you're all having a fab day :) or night lol Happy blogging xx

5 comments:

  1. I think it's a lovely card Jess, and I know exactly what you mean though about when you photgraph your work as I'm exactly the same. I always feel that my makes never look half as good as they do in real life but I guess that's just down to practise. The only thing I would say (and you may have done this and it just may not show on the photo) is maybe to try inking around the edges of the cut outs to make them pop and give a more defined edge? Please don't take that as criticism by any means, I REALLY like this one and couldn't think of anything else to suggest!!!! I love your tied button and the colour combo is so cheery. Take care, love Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love how you interpreted the sketch! Very simple, elegant, sweet.

    Thanks for joining us at TTS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that is one fantastic card - so original & stylish! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at TTS! Great to have you along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out SO cute! Love all of the colors and the bird. Just the perfect touch. Thanks for playing along at TTS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive