Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Use Your Stash...

...You know you want to...
Well here is a card for the 3rd September Challenge over at Use Your Stash (where I just happen to be a guest designer for next month!!!!!!!) and the fun new challenge is a recipe of sorts...
1 piece of paper (cardstock or patterned paper, not including your base)
+ 3 stars
+ some chipboard
__________________
1 AMAZING creation!
Sounds like fun? I think so!
I found the 2 big star buttons in a bag from the fab pack the ladies from UYS sent me earlier in the year for participating in their blog hop, and 2 more in a bag of beutron buttons I bought for Aimee... she didn't mind sharing lol. The star paper came in a blog candy from the fabulous Gloria, and I also used my new Martha Stewart star border punch. A boy card wouldn't you say? I'm very happy with how it turned out!
Thanks for stopping by and do pop over to UYS because if you can complete all the challenges for the month you could be chosen for Guest designer for November!!
Wouldn't that be exciting!!!
Happy blogging xx

3 comments:

  1. This is cute and fun, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fabulous card...brilliant. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I don't know how to make cards so I'm skipping this weeks challenge. I wish I knew how to make them. Do you cut and fold your own paper or purchase card stock kits that are blank. lol

    Can't wait for you to host next month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive