Monday, September 21, 2009

*Yawn* Just thought I'd post these before I go to bed...

I'm super tired... too many late nights in a row I think. I've just made these 2 cards and wanted to post them now because I'll have plenty of housework tomorrow, and it's holidays so Aimee home all day. We may craft together if she wants when Charlotte has a nap but she has been favouring board games alot lately. So... back to the cards :)
Sorry for the bad pic lol it really is bad... I've followed the recipe of: 2 Paper's, 3 Flowers, 2 Brads, 1 Button & 1 Ribbon. I wasn't sure weather I was allowed 3 layered flowers so I stuck with one flower... 3 layers :) oh and the redipe comes from The creative card crew challenge blog where they have a fab christmas stamp set from fairy doodles for a prize this week.
And this card is for Cupcake craft challenges blog. The challenge this week is DISTRESSING TECHNIQUES! They would love to see your torn edges, sanding or sponging! Whatever technique you choose to create a distressed look to your project, they want to see it! yep I did just copy and paste that from their blog lol so lazy tonight ;) So I opened up my scissors and dragged the blade back down the flowered paper, I do love this technique. And I've inked around the vanilla scalloped oval to make it stand out from the flowered paper... I wanted to add flowers but dont have the right colours to match, and I think maybe the patterned paper is enough anyway...
Ok I think thats it from me tonight *yawn* lol going to put an extra blanket on my bed tonight too, I need a good sleep. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your... day... or night where ever you are lol :) would love to hear what you think of my cards if you have time to leave a comment! Happy blogging xx
PS you may have noticed I fixed my counter down the bottom, it mysteriously jumped from 3000 and something to 11000, but it had well over 12000 when I put her back. Keep an eye out for some candy coming soon to celebrate!! I'm so overwhelmed at having so many hits and look at my followers... 44? lol do I see clearly? Thank you all ever so much you are too kind :)

8 comments:

  1. Veautiful cards, that last one stole my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, what a fab card. Love the papers and the distressed edges look great. The pearl detail in the corner is perfect. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so beautiful! The papers are elegant and the design is so stylish on both of them. You've really used the recipe well. Thank you for joining us at the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jessica, love the distressing you have done and such an elegant combination of colours! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CCC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegant card. Lovely papers.
    Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of them they are just gorgeous, thank you for joining us at cupcake this time hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive