Friday, October 30, 2009

2S4Y #38

Good morning! Just a quick post before I dive into the housework. I managed to complete the fab sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You before the end of the week! Laura and Kazan always have great sketches and the work from both them and the wonderful design team are very inspiring! Here's what I came up with :)

I'm hoping to purchase some circles nesties next week... have to wait and see if they are in stock!

Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment so I know you were here! then I can come visit you too :) Happy blogging xx

5 comments:

  1. FAbulous!! love that ribbon treatment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card it;s beautful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card great take on the sketch TFP at 2sketches4you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty Jessica.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely ribbon detail and those buttons are super cute too. Thanks for playing
    hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...