Sunday, October 18, 2009

The first of many...

Ok before I head off to bed I thought I would leave you with a couple of wedding photos from last Saturday. These are just a couple taken with my little camera, haven't got the professional ones back yet.
My two fantastic bridesmaids Debbie and Liz (my sister)
Me in the Limo on the way there (not feeling nervous at all!)
Phoebe, Chris (my brother) and me at the end of the night.
John and I in the Limo heading to Lakes. That lipstick on his face is NOT from me lol but 2 drunk auntys who wanted to share the love hehe. Even with the lip stick I still love this photo.
Well thats it! will pop some more up as I get them. Thanks for stopping by and any comments appreciated xx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations huni! U look stunning, beaming with LOVE and happiness! Hope your married life is full of lovelyness, fun, laughter, love and understanding!! Oh and plenty crafting xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...you look stunning hugs nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! God's Richest Blessing on your Marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you as many years of wedded bliss as I have had. (Of course I was right out of high school - 35 years) It is wonderful to be married to a friend and to share each others dreams. May God Bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!May your days together be full of love, care, support and passion.You look gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...