Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'M BACK!!!

Hello everyone! I feel like I've been gone for so so long! when realistically it's only been a little over 2 weeks... And I've got so much to share! but I wont do it all in one post lol... oh no... or you may get bored too quickly! And I have to play catch up for the fabulous Ladies over at Use Your Stash, (please pop over and check out the fun challenges!) I accepted a position as guest DT for October and I have let them down :( I feel absolutely terrible! I thought I was super organised for the wedding and would have plenty of spare time to complete the challenges before we went away.... I was wrong :(
before I post my creations for their October challenges I will show you the bonbonniere that doubled as place cards that my sister and I made 3 days before the wedding... Certainly celery pillow boxes with ribbons, and chocolate hearts inside. Anyway here they are and I'll be back soon with some more stuff.
Thanks for sticking around and I'll have some wedding photos for you soon too if you're interested ;) Happy blogging xx

1 comment:

  1. That is great!! Wow so many, you have been very busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...