Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just a couple of cards

Good morning, it feels likes too long since I posted my last card. I'd like to apologise if I'm not around much over the next couple of weeks... my sister is coming down tomorrow for the week, it will be great to see her... then only nine more sleeps until the big day, and then honeymoon... more like a holiday than a honeymoon I think :) we're taking the girls and going to bright, one of our favourite holiday places :) I'll be sure to take lots of photos... which reminds me I have to make a few things for my guest DT spot over at Use Your Stash for next month!!
But first I have two cards to show you, the first is for a 3rd birthday (I got a cuttlekids set of number dies on ebay so expect to see more of these) and I'm entering it over at 365 Cards Day 206 Tuesday Triplets ~ 3 ribbons, 3 butterflies and 3 pearls on the butterflies :) used my swiss dots embossing folder and the number 3 is cut from stampin' ups in colour... the pink one lol i forget what it's called!
And a 16th birthday card for monochromatic mania over at Our Creative Corner.
Well thanks for stopping by, I'm off to whip up a few more cards for Julie and then onto housework before my sister gets here tomorrow :) Happy blogging xx

6 comments:

  1. wow, two monochromatic cards. Love the soft colors. Really terrific job on the OCC challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week. Hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards stoly my heart, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fabulous cards - so pretty!
    Love Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent job on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello, Jessica

    what wonderful cards!
    Thanks for your lovely card and the butterfly-punch!

    hugs Regina

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colours you've used - thanks !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...