Monday, October 26, 2009

Use Your Stash ~rub-ons~

This week at Use Your Stash! the challenge is to 'dig deep' into your stash. As I only started crafting this year, I dont have heaps of stuff, mainly papers and buttons and ribbons. So I decided to use rub ons. I have had a few rub ons in my stash for ages, but I'm always hesitant to use them because they are so pretty or just dont go with what ever else I'm using. These ones are heidi grace 'reegan's closet'.
So here's what I've made:

And if you're wondering what the LLi are I only just noticed them! I believe that is Aimee's contribution, she was fiddling around with them last night. I still need to date it, and will do my journalling when I've scrapped all photos from the day :)

Please pop over to Use Your Stash! and check out the fab work from the DT and see what you can come up with for this challenge!! Thanks for stopping by, Happy blogging xx

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...