Thursday, November 19, 2009

All-in-one post

Good afternoon, I have a couple of things to post and I'm going to do them all in one, hope you dont mind :) first up I've got a card for Lauras sketch over at 2Sketches4You
and I also managed to complete the bonus sketch which was set by Cheryl. I also have a card for super sketchy sunday Day 57 back in April over at 365 Cards
I'm not sure why I only have a photo of this card on this angle... and now I can't even find the link for the challenge... I thought it was an older one on 365 cards but I'm all confused as I've been going back looking at all the challenges since they started.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to be back with more cards on Sunday. I did spend a big chuck of this morning organising my craft space a little... doesn't look like I've done much tho. Hopefully it helps me get thru a few this evening tho :)
I do hope you all enjoy your weekends xx

5 comments:

  1. Great job, love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards!!! LOVE the punched borders and soft colors! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch and 2S4Y!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've been working (or playing) hard! Great cards. Love the purple one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...