Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I've made a start!

Well I've finally made a start on some Christmas cards!
First one is for the sketch over at Charisma Cardz and they are being sponsered by Daisy May Designs. I flipped the sketch and stamped the santa on stampin' up 'certainly celery' card stock and heat embossed with clear ink and powder, found a red button in the Jar from the op shop and the paper and flowers both come from Kaiser craft. I tried to take a photo from a different angle to show you my distressing and the embossing... it's raised and glossy.
Second card is for Kazans new sketch over at 2S4Y. The DT have some beautiful work to inspire you, and they are being sponsered by JustRite Stamps.
I'm starting to get into the Christmassy mood lol still trying to talk John into a real tree rather than a plastic one, I just like the smell :) Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you all enjoy your day where ever you are xx

8 comments:

  1. 2 fab cards Jessica, love the santa image and how you have frayed the edges. Thanks for using my Charisma sketch.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very pretty, love the image of the Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards and a lovely take on this weeks sketch thanks for playing with Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous colors and dimension
    thanks for playing
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards!! Love the embossing! Great job with the sketch!

    ♥ Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way you've used one of the butterflies to "dot" the J. And that flower is very pretty! :)

    have a great day,
    --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...