Saturday, November 7, 2009

Just a quickie!

Ok just a quick post because there is lots of housework to do and the girls are both napping at the same time which never ever happens lol
I've used Laura's awesome sketch #38 over at 2S4Y and combined it with day 247 over at 365Cards which is ad inspired. Gloria picked a beauty to work with and I tried to stick with the same colours. I'm also entering at Bizzy Bec's Creatilicious Challenges as all these papers (which just might be kiwi kiss and the orange in-colour from stampin' up, chestnut american crafts and that mustard colour I have no idea) were scraps from my cut-offs box and I made the flower with a sizzlit and my big kick so hope that counts :) I inked around the edges with stampin' up basic brown and the pearls come from the warehouse, the last few on the sheet I've been waiting to use them for a while so I can open a new one :)
I printed the sentiment on my computer it reads 'its the little things that make life big'
Thanks for stopping by and if you would like to leave a comment I sure would appreciate it and will return the visit xx Happy blogging :)

7 comments:

  1. I love the sentiment! Love the colors and the space in your card.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very prety! I love your flower :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors and that flower is awesome :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your card is so beauitufl! I love the rich brown with the pop of green, and the flower adds the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Creatilicious...hope to see you again next month.

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card...great job!!! thank you for joining us at Creatalicious
    regards
    Jan..xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful,love the rich colours and your gorgeous flower!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning - you pulled the colors from the ad and created a beautiful combo card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...