Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Last Post... for today anyway

Gotta be quick! It's almost time to start dinner lol and it takes me that long to get organised... I like to have dinner on the table when John walks in the door :)
So I found a great sketch to follow and here it is:
This is M's sketch #4 over at Savitri Wilders blog. I couldn't not play along, and when I showed my Aimee she was keen to sit up and make something too. Here's what I came up with:
And here is Aimee with her creations!
The only thing I did was trim the pattern paper so she could round the edges (like mine) and I put the sticky on the packs of the buttons, the rest she did on her own :) her other card is a cat who likes to wear bows in its hair. Now she has gone out for a bike ride while I cook her some 2 hour noodles hehe.
She says some funny things sometimes.
Ok well thanks for stopping by and please do pop over and see Savitri and Miss M :) you wont be disappointed! Happy blogging xx

3 comments:

  1. Very very cute!!! You two did great! Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...