Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pink and Green

Good morning, I'm here to show you a card I whipped up this morning using my new stampin' up 'for the bride' set. Loved this set as soon as I saw it in the catalog. I'm entering it over at 365 Cards Day 251 - Dream Duo "When you scrap, what are your two favorite colors to work with? Those are the two that I challenge you to work with, and try to stick to shades of only those two colors."
I only have 4 coloured inks, pink brown green and blue and I thought the Old olive on Certainly celery card would look good and then mounted on the pink patterned Dena paper it all sort of came together. I printed the sentiment on my computer as I wanted something a bit bigger than the one in the set. Bit of distressing around the edges and some pearls and it was done! I did so want to pull out the sewing machine and stitch around the edges but I'm on a time limit today :) lots to do! I feel it came out looking a little christmas-y lol what do you think?
I'm heading off to spotlight VIP shopping night tonight hoping to find lots of bargains ;) maybe even win a new sewing machine if I'm lucky!
Thanks for stopping by, Happy blogging xx

1 comment:

  1. I think it's cute, love the pearls colors and the stamp, a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...