Monday, November 30, 2009

Rainy Monday...

I've got a few things to share this afternoon, first a thumbprint art card for Day 268 over at 365 Cards. Thats John, Aimee Charlotte and myself on the front, Aimee's idea hehe and I combined it with a sketch from ICS #44.
Next is an ATC for Sophisticats challenge blog, and I'm also entering it Allsorts Challenge blog at as they wanted to see buttons this week. This is the first ATC I've ever had a go at making. Another challenge at 365 cards, Day 269 Pam asked to see knots... I've made three sets of 4 little gift cards for Jewlz shop. Quick and easy as I tried to keep them minimal as there is not much space to decorate, they are about 7.5 by 10.5 cm. And Day 274 - Super Sketchy Sunday was a fun sketch to work with and here's what I came up with: Well thats it for me today. We had an unbelievable 48ml of rain over the weekend, and looking outside now you wouldn't think tomorrow is the first day of summer. Thanks very much for stopping by and I do appreciate any comments if you have time to leave them :) Hope you all have a great start to the week! Happy blogging xx

15 comments:

  1. OMG Jessica you have been a busy bee, love all your projects, good luck with your challenges, and thank you for joining us at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards, great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jessica

    I adore your card, the colours layout, all of it.

    Sounds like your weather is much the same as here, except we have winter to contend with next !

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been busy great assortment, thanks for joining us at ics this week.
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jessica
    Wow you have been busy. Love the idea of the thumb print card - so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you've been super busy posting some serious eye candy here! I am especially fond of your 365 card, it's just too cute for words!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo awesome:)
    Thanks for joining at ICS this week.
    Gretings from Poland,
    Brises

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ATC is adorable! Do you think you would like to swap it? You can see what sorts of stuff I make on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your thumbprint card is adorable! Congrats for being in the top trio!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you have been busy.. they are all amazing.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on making the top three on 365 for you super cute fingerprint card :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. agh! JESS! that little thumbprint card is the cutest, funniest thing i've seen in a long time! LOVE IT! apparently i'm not the only one, either! congras, girlie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great atc.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey girlfriend! Great job on all challenges! I loooove all the buttons! Happy summer! I was COLD here today...only about 63. giggle. Yeah, southern California is so interesting. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...