Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ribbons and Buttons

Back with another card for the current challenge over at SophistiCat Challenges which is Ribbons and Buttons. Julie asked me for some cards for Students sitting exams and finishing school this year for her shop. I have no stamps of stickers of school them so this is one of the cards I came up with. taking it into her today I hope she likes them! I did a few boy ones and a few girl ones too :)
Any suggestions I'd appreciate them!
Thanks for stopping by! and if you like to use ribbons and buttons why not pop over to check out the challenge for yourself at SophistiCats

6 comments:

  1. Jessica this is fantastic, love how you have added the ribbons, thank you so much for joining us at Sophisticat this week, Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card sweetie. Thanks for joining us over at Sophisticats this week!
    Hope to see you back again soon hun.

    Hugs
    lisa.xx
    DT & Admin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the ribbon, gorgeous again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this hun love the ribbon thanks for joining us at sophsiticats this week love cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorjus card Jessica. Thank you for joining in over at Sophisticats and hope to see you again soon.

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love how you've used the ribbons & buttons.

    Thanks for playing along at Sophisticats this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...