Monday, November 23, 2009

(Title here)

I can never think of what to put as my title! Well this arvo I have 3 cards to show you. First one for the fab sketch over at Card Patterns if you want to see it just click on the link, it may even inspire you to make something wonderful! I've combined it with Day 264 - keep it to yourself which means no sentiments! Its a congratulations card... wedding obviously! I love this stamp set from stampin' up and I've heat embossed with clear ink and powder onto certainly celery, little distressing around the edges, some pearls and flowers... love how it turned out!
Next up is an old challenge from 365 Cards Day 73 to include circles scallops and bling! in between the bottons at the top are 4 rhinestones and there is also one little purple bling butterfly beside the six. my scalloped edge isn't very big, I used my fiskars template and shapecutter, and for the circle too! And last and my least favourite (lol can I say that?) is a 30th card for Day 262 which is a colour challenge over at 365 cards. The guest DT Rose did an amazing job with these colours but I really struggled. I guess thats why it's called a challenge! If you haven't heard Pam from 365 is looking for someone to fill a spot on her DT... if you are interested you can find out more HERE!!!

Well thats it from me for now :) hopefully my girls have an early night and I get a few cards done before nip/tuck... lol I like to watch it when John has gone to sleep. I think because it is so un-realistic and I cant relate to anything that happens to those characters, much better than watching things that upset me. Like the news haha I get upset easily, it's a scary world out there... anyway enough dribble thanks so much for stopping by and as always I would love to hear what you think of my cards! xx

3 comments:

  1. All the cards are very pretty, love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..you've been busy! Excellent cards...all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Jessica! I love the buttons on the second card and the sweet flowers on the first.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...