Thursday, November 5, 2009

Vintage for OCC

I think this will be my last post for today!
I've got a card for the 'Vintage' Theme over at Our Creative Corner. I've inked around the edges with stampin' up basic brown, and with that font and the colours I've used it is about as vintage as I can get lol. It's another card for Jewlz store, I'm taking them into her later today and I do hope she likes it!
Thanks for stopping by, hope you all enjoy your day! Happy blogging xx

If any of you reading are from Australia, Spotlight have a late night shopping coming up on Tuesday the 10th (6pm-9pm) and there were a few crafty things with 60% off in the catalog! I have a VIP card and got a flyer in the mail with an entry to win a new sewing machine on the night!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the buttons!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow jessica, this is gorgeous.........I love what you have done with the button n ribbon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sentiment, a really pretty card, love the colours too!!
    I have left something on my blog for you,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...